Please note outpatient ultrasounds are only indicated for non-critical patients.
If your patient is unstable or critical, it is recommended that they present through our emergency department for immediate attention.
- When you request an ultrasound only appointment, we will do everything we can to honor this request.
- If a patient arrives for an imaging appointment and is considered to be too unstable for the study we will contact your hospital immediately before proceeding.
- If a patient arrives requiring immediate medical care, we will transfer the patient to the appropriate department to provide initial care and then contact your hospital with an update.
Radiologist Overview & Findings:
- Our radiologist will meet with the client after the study and provide a brief overview of the findings.
- For detailed review and further diagnostic and treatment recommendations, the client will be instructed to contact your hospital.
- Please explain to the client that the pet will be shaved for the study, and remind the owner to withhold food from their pet for 12 hours prior to their appointment. (A small amount of water is okay.)
Thank you for your considering us for your patient's care.