Working with a veterinary team dedicated to the care of your breeding female, you can expect to receive tailored medical care every step of the way. Your pet’s next healthy litter is only a phone call away!
- Full ER capabilities
- Medical and surgical management of pyometra (canine and feline)
- Pregnancy management (canine and feline)
- During Breeding:
- o Soundness exams (canine and feline)
- o Ovulation timing in the canine
- o Complete semen analysis
- o Fresh, chilled, or frozen semen for canine artificial insemination
- o PennHIP or OFA radiographs for hip dysplasia
Your breeding female’s next healthy litter is only a phone call away – contact our team at 978.682.9905 to find out more about our pet reproduction services today.